Magnum Building Products® has engineered our complete Magnum Board® sanded back product line to provide the building community with ICC AC 386 compliant ASTM Testing and Underwriters Laboratories Inc. approvals in the USA and Canada.
In doing so, use of all Magnum Board® Products eliminates the toughest problems facing architects, engineers, contractors, builders and consumers today. Magnum Board® is:
- Virtually impervious to fire – non-flammable and non-combustible
- Virtually impervious to water – can be fully submerged for long periods of time with no affect dimensionally whatsoever
- Unaffected by all insects – such as termites and carpenter ants
- A non nutrient for mold or mildew
- Completely non toxic
- Homogenous construction to eliminate delaminating
- Available for almost every application required in construction for of your projects including Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
Magnum Building Product® standard density factory is ISO Certified and to ensure consistent quality, our quality control process include receiving, in process and final inspections as well as quarterly audits by ICC and Underwriters Laboratories quality control personnel.
We support our theme of quality being number one throughout our manufacturing, packaging, delivery and customer use process by providing one of the best warranties in the construction materials market today. We stand behind our products.
Available Product Dimensions
- Lengths: 8' 9' and 10'
- Width: 4'
- Thicknesses: From 3mm (1/8") to 20mm (3/4")
Note: Available in metric dimensions
Special sizes available on request